Stay in Touch
Get updates on events, pro shop specials and more!
1. When using a HVGC golf cart, single riders are still permissible except on busy days when double ridership may be necessary, also golfers may elect to ride together but must remain as driver or passenger throughout.
2. Keep the touching of flagsticks to a minimum.
3. Outdoor restrooms are now closed for the winter season.
With single cart riders, their is the potential on an extremely busy day we may run out of carts for a period of time. We will do our best to clean and turn over carts as they come in off the golf course as quickly as possible. We ask for your patience in case a situation like this does occur during this corona virus period.
1. The snack bar is now open following social distancing. Inside seating & carryout available.
2. The patio is now open.
3. Tables will be spaced for proper social distancing. Please comply with social distancing guidelines.
4. We will be using disposable containers and condiments where possible.
We ask that you limit your time in the Pro Shop to only checking in, paying fees or purchasing merchandise. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Clubhouse is now open. Social distancing guidlines still in effect.
2. Inside restrooms will be available for use.
3. Must maintain a 6 foot distance between people.
50 People or fewer.
Guided by the recommendations of the CDC and the State of Indiana, we have been making numerous changes to our golf and restaurant operations to assist in providing the safest experience as possible for our members, guests and staff.